Makhandi halwa is a sweet dessert that is traditionally made on some special occasions. Its aroma and taste are so pleasant and also takes short time to prepare with commonly used ingredients. The combination of semolina and milk generate nice flavor of this dessert.
- Time to cook: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4 or 5 persons
Makhandi halwa Ingredients:
- Semolina: 1 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Desi ghee: 1 cup
- Milk: 4 cups
- Cardamoms: 4 to 5 in quantity
- Almonds: 7 to 8 finely crushed
- Pistachio: 5 to 6 finely crushed
How to Cook Makhandi Halwa?
- First of all take 3 cups of milk and soaked semolina in it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Now take 1 cup of milk in utensil on it and add sugar in to it to make sweet
- Take the desi ghee into utensil on stove and fry cardamoms.
- Add soaked semolina and milk into it and move spoon in to it gently.
- When semolina changed color into brown now add the sweet milk in to it and cook.
- When milk get dry, turn off the stove.
- Dish out the halwa. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachio.
- Enjoy this delightful dessert Halwa with your friends and family….