Laal Aloo is a delicious food dish that is considered a luxury part of the diets for those who love spice in their food. This can easily be prepared with potato, oil, sugar, ginger garlic paste, tamarind pulp, cumin powder, curry leaves, crushed coriander, black salt, and Kashmiri chilli powder.
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- Boiled potato 1/2 kg
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- 10 curry leaves
- Crushed coriander 1 teaspoon
- Black salt 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri chili powder
How to Cook Laal Aloo?
- Start by adding 4 tablespoons of Oil in a pot with 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste and mix. Now slightly fry and add 10 Curry Leaves.
- Stir all ingredients well then add 1 cup of Tamarind Pulp with 1 teaspoon of Sugar and mix all well. Add 1/2 teaspoon black salt with 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder.
- After that, add 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri Chili Powder with 1 teaspoon of Crushed Coriander and stir well.
- Finally, take 1/2 kg Potatoes and boil them than add these Boiled Potatoes with rest of the ingredients and stir well at medium flame for about only 5 minutes.
- You’re spicy and yummy Laal Aloo is ready. Serve it to your friends and family.