Mutton is a great source of Vitamin B12 and it is also important for blood formation and brain functions. It also contains Zinc, Niacin, Phosphorus and a good amount of Iron. That’s why today Khaby is bringing you Chatpata Gosht Recipe because we want you to enjoy the benefits of mutton in a delicious way.
- Time required: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4-5
Ingredients for Chatpata Gosht:
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Tomato 2 Chopped
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Puree 1/2 Cup
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Kg Boiled Mutton
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Mutton Stock
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Soya Sauce 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Chatpata Gosht?
- Take 1/2 cup of oil and pour in a pot with 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste and stir slowly. Fry it then include 2 Curry Leaves and stir again.
- Now take 2 Tomatoes then chop them and include them as well, mix with spoon then add 1 tablespoon of Coriander Powder with 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder and Salt to taste.
- Add 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder and stir then add 1/2 cup Mutton Stock, stir again well and cover with lid then cook for about only 5 minutes at medium flame.
- Now remove lid of pot and stir well and include the Boiled Mutton. Stir again then include only 1/2 cup of Tomato Puree with 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- Stir again after adding 1 tablespoon of Soya Sauce then cover the pot with lid. This time cook for about only 10 minutes at medium to low flame.
- Finally remove the pot’s lid then include 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder and stir well again. Turn off the flame and serve Chatpata Gosht to your Friends and Family.