Time required for Sambhar Fried Rice:
35 minutes approx.
- 3 cups rice
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- asafoetida powder ½ teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- chopped green chillies 2-3
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- ½ medium size chopped yellow capsicum
- chopped green capsicum ½ medium size
- 1 medium size chopped tomato
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- sambar powder 2.5 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice chopped green coriander 2-3 sprigs
Way to prepare Sambhar Fried Rice:
Take a frying pan and put 3-4 tablespoons butter at low flame then add ½ teaspoon of asafoetida powder, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, 2-3 chopped green chillies and 2 sprigs curry leaves.
Add 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts, ½ medium size chopped yellow capsicum, chopped green capsicum ½ medium size, 1 chopped tomatoes, salt according to your taste, 2 tablespoons of grated coconut and sauté for 1 minute.
Now add 3 cups of rice, 2.5 teaspoons of sambar powder, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2-3 chopped green coriander.
Finally cook for more 3 minutes and turn off the flame.
Your Sambhar Fried Rice is ready.