Time required for Salad At Home:
15 minutes approx.
- 1 cup of sweet corn kernels
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- ½ cup diced carrot
- diced cucumber 1 cup
- diced onion 1/4 cup
- 1 lemon medium size
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon chopped coriander
How to Prepare Salad?
- Start by adding a cup of sweet corn kernels in the pan then add ¼ cup of water and cover the lid. Wait till kernels get tender and the water dries up completely.
- Slice 2 tomatoes and remove their seeds and pulp then make small pieces of tomatoes. Now add ½ cup of diced carrots in a large bowl then add 1 cup diced cucumber, ¼ cup diced onion, 2 diced tomatoes, tenderized sweet corn kernels and juice of 1 lemon.
- Now add 1 ½ tablespoon of chopped coriander and ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder and mix thoroughly. It’s ready.