Time required for Sabzi Ki Adli:
12 hours approx.
- 1 cup of soaked rice
- arher daal
- salt to taste
- fresh coriander leaves and some branches
- medium size carrot
- 4-5 french beans
- 2-3 flowers of cauliflower
- capsicum 1 medium size
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- crushed black pepper 1 tablespoon
Way to prepare Sabzi Ki Adli?
- First clean the rice and daal then wash both of them respectively and let them soak in water for about 4 hours. After that remove water and grind the rice in a way that the rice remains slightly thick.
- Remove the water from Arhar daal then add some clean water and grind it soft. Now add an appropriate amount of water and mix both the grind mixtures in this water.
- Add salt then cover it. Now put it at some warm place and leave it for dough for about 6 to 8 hours or a whole night.
- Wash coriander leaves and cut them thin. Wash a carrot after pealing it then crush it. Cut the French beans after washing them. Also dry the flowers of cauliflower. Cut capsicum in small pieces after removing the seeds of capsicum and washing it.
- Now add all these vegetable in the dough and mix it well. Lubricate little bit of oil on Adly stand and fill the mixtures in each box. After that add crushed black pepper and sliced parsley.
- Finally put a cup full of water and Adly stand in the microwave oven at 100% and cook for 4 minutes. Before serving leave it on the standing time of 5 minutes.
- Your Sabzi Ki Adli is ready.