Time required for Mint-Cucumber Raita:
10 minutes approx.
- thick yogurt 2 cups (whisked till smooth)
- ½ cup fine chopped mint leaves
- 1 large grated cucumber
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- red chili powder 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
Way to prepare Mint-Cucumber Raita:
- Start by chopping the mint leaves and grate the cucumbers. Remove the excessive moisture from cucumbers by pressing them in the towel. It will save your mix from becoming too runny.
- Now for step 2 mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, remove any major lumps.
- Finally chill it and serve it.