Time required for Lucknow Tikka:
7-8 hours approx.
- mutton 1 kg
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of rai
- raw papaya 1 tablespoon
- black pepper 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- half cup oil
How to prepare Lucknow Tikka?
- Start by cutting the mutton into one and a half inch of pieces. Now add all the masalas we mention above in ingredients. After doing so leave your meat for about 7-8 hours.
- After that put it all on the skewers and make sure that you do this process carefully and properly, once you are done then its time for the final step.
- Now for the final step you need to heat it at coal. But while doing this you must need to remember that you only need to heat it at coal so don’t overdo the process or otherwise you may burn it and if that happens it will taste very very bad.
- So make sure that you this with special care. Finally serve it with the salad.
- Your Lucknow Tikka is ready to serve.