Time required for Kolkata Kari Fish With Crispy Vegetables:
22 minutes approx.
- 1 kg fish
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- half cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tamarind juice
- 200 grams potatoes (boil and later slice them)
- cauliflower 200 grams (boil and later slice them)
- 200 grams of peas (boil and later slice them)
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cup oil
- vinegar 2 teaspoon
How to prepare Kolkata Kari Fish With Crispy Vegetables?
- First cut the fish towards the length. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, yogurt and tamarind juice in the fish then mix it.
- Leave the fish in a sauce pan with all the masala’s for cooking. Let it cook for 3-4 hours. Put the fish in the pre heated oven at the temperature of 180 degree centigrade and let it bake for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in the sauce pan. Add boil potatoes, cauliflower, tomato, peas, salt and black pepper then mix it all.
- So here it is another exicitting and and very delicious Indian recipe.
- Your Kolkata Kari Fish With Crispy Vegetable is ready.