Time required for Indian Cucumber Salad:
10 minutes approx.
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup of tomatoes
- cilantro coriander and mint 1 cup
- 3 cucumbers
- a cup of green chilli
- black pepper according to your taste
- pinch of cumin powder
- 3 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- oil 1 cup
- some fennel seeds
Way to prepare Indian Cucumber Salad?
- Take a bowl put your cucumbers in it after slicing them. You can slice them in round shape or however you like.
- Now add a cup of onions and tomatoes then add a cup of mix mint and cilantro coriander. After that add 1 cup of green chillies and black pepper according to your taste.
- Add tiny amount of cumin powder with 3 teaspoons of grated ginger. Finally garnish it with some fennel seeds then add 1 cup of oil and 1 cup of lemon juice. Mix it all well and it’s done.
- Your Indian Cucumber Salad is here.