Time required for Hyderabadi Mutton Soup:
50 minutes approx.
- ½ kg mutton big pieces with bones
- 6 chopped onions
- 1 ½ tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- 2 ½ teaspoons black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- salt 4 teaspoons
- 5 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- chopped coriander 1 bunch
- almonds ½ cup
- ½ cup cashews
- pistachios ½ cup
Way to prepare Hyderabadi Mutton Soup:
- Add and heat 5 tablespoons of cooking oil in a cooking sauce pan. When the oil is hot add 6 chopped onions and stir them till golden brown.
- Now add 1 ½ tablespoon ginger garlic paste and stir well then add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- After that add ½ kg mutton, 2 cups of water, ½ bunch of mint leaves and ½ bunch of chopped coriander. Pressure cook for about 4 whistles at medium heat. It will be approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook well till all water dries up. Keep on stirring till it leaves the oil. Add half cup of grinded almonds, pistachios and cashews.
- Now add 1 ½ of water, 2 teaspoons of salt, ½ bunch mint leaves, ½ bunch of chopped coriander and ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Your tasty Hyderabadi Mutton Soup is ready.