Time required for Cucumber Spinach Salad:
15 minutes approx.
- 1 cucumber
- tomato 1
- ½ red onion
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper according to your taste
- ½ lemon juice
- feta cheese to taste
- 1 bowl of baby spinach
Way to prepare Cucumber Spinach Salad:
- First fine chop small slices of a cucumber then chop slices of a tomato and add both in a bowl. Now take an onion and cut it into half.
- Fine chop the onion and add it into the bowl with other vegetables then add 5 tablespoons of olive oil. It’s time for you to add salt and black pepper as much as you like.
- Now mix it all well and put it aside. Take 1 bowl of baby spinach then slice a lemon into half and squeeze on top of this spinach in the bowl.
- Finally add your salad in the bowl with baby spinach and mix it all well then add chunks of feta cheese according to your taste.
- Your Cucumber Spinach Salad is ready to go.