Time required for Chole Aloo Chaat:
15 minutes approx
- Kabuli Chana 3 cups (Boiled & Cooled)
- 1.5 cup cubed potatoes (Boiled, Peeled & Cooled)
- salt to taste
- red chilli powder to taste
- 2 tablespoon of chat masala
- roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2-3 finely chopped green chillies (after removing seeds)
- 2 sprigs of mint leaves
- chopped green coriander 6-7 sprigs
- ¼ cup of tamarind
- pomegranate ¾ cup
Way to prepare Chole Aloo Chaat :
Start by adding 3 cups of kabuli chana in cube potatoes then add salt according to your taste, 2 tablespoons of chat masala, red chilli powder according to your taste and 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
Now add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2-3 finely chopped green chillies, 2 sprigs of mint leaves, 6-7 sprigs chopped green coriander and ¼ cup of tamarind.
Finally, Add ¾ cup of pomegranate and mix all the ingredients well.
Your Chole Aloo Chaat is ready go.