Time required for Banana Balls:
30 minutes approx.
- 3 ripe bananas
- all purpose flour 1 cup
- ½ cup of sugar
- desiccated coconut powder 3 tablespoon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ghee
How to Prepare Banana Balls?
- Take 3 bananas and cut them into slices then put 1/3 cup sugar in the grinder. Grind it till it becomes fine powder.
- Now add bananas and make a smooth paste. Pour the banana paste in a mixing bowl and add all purpose flour 1 cup then add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- After that, add 3 tablespoons of desiccated coconut powder then mix well and add ¼ teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well till the better is ready.
- Add oil in a frying pan for deep frying then make lemon size balls from better and deep fry the balls at medium heat till brown.
- Finally keep on flipping the balls until ready.
- Your Banana Balls recipe is all done.