Guacamole is a recipe that comes from Mexico. Guacamole is recipe that we make using avocados and other delicious ingredients like lemon juice, roma tomatoes, chinese parsley and onions etc.
- Time required for Guacamole: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2-3
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- finely minced 1/4 cup onion
- 3 ripe haas avocados
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large plum or roma tomato deseeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped chinese parsley & tender stems
- salt to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
How to prepare Guacamole?
- Let’s begin this recipe by taking a small onion then cut it into half. Finely dice this small half onion with the help of knife.
- Now add only ¼ cup of this diced onion in a small bowl and cover it with the warm water. This water will help in reducing the raw flavor of the onion.
- It’s time to put it aside and move on to the next step. Take3 ripe avocados then cut each of them lengthwise.
- After that, Scoop out the pit of avocado with the help of a spoon. Now also separate the flesh of avocado from its skin with spoon.
- Now put these fleshes of avocado in a bowl then a lemon and squeeze. Gather almost 1 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice from it.
- Sprinkle this juice all over on your avocados and mesh them with the help of a fork. Don’t overdo it because you want it all chunky.
- Now take plum or roma tomatoes whatever you like it’s up to you then remove their seeds with a spoon.
- Cut their ends with the knife and then cut them into thin slices. Now chop them all into small cubes by changing the direction of cutting.
- Add these tomatoes in your avocados then take ¼ cup of Chinese parsley and chop them. Sprinkle them on your avocados also.
- Now take your mixture of onion you prepare at the start and add it in the avocados also. Finally add salt according to your own taste and your delicious Guacamole is ready to go.