Ingredients for Mint Tea
- Water: 2 Cups
- Mint leaf: 10-12 leafs
- Clove Powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom Powder: ¾ teaspoon
- Cinnamon: 1 medium Size Piece
- Black Pepper Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Honey: as per need
How to prepare Mint Team at Home?
- Boil water on stove and put 10-12 washed mint leafs in this water.
- Put it off from stove and now find out this mixture in a clean pot, keep it for some time. After 20 minutes, take above mentioned ingredients, also milk and honey and mix them all in the mint water.
- Now, put it on the stove and heat it lightly. Remember that, not boil just heat it lightly for some time.
- Your mint tea is ready to serve. Enjoy this fantastic tea with your family.